LAST UPDATED JANUARY 2021
- Monday: temporarily closed
- Tuesday: temporarily closed
- Wednesday: temporarily closed
- Thursday: temporarily closed
- Friday: temporarily closed
- Saturday: temporarily closed
- Sunday: temporarily closed
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 9.00 to 16.00
- Wednesday: 9.00 to 16.00
- Thursday: 9.00 to 16.00
- Friday: 9.00 to 16.00
- Saturday: 9.00 to 16.00
- Sunday: closed
We have stringent policies in place to help ensure our employees and customers are safe from COVID-19. These include:
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines of 1 metre with risk mitigation where 2 metres is not viable
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting is carried out
- Employees follow safe COVID-19 working procedures
The results of our COVID-19 Task & Risk assessment is available at all times at Osteria.
Failure to observe safety measures will result in service not being provided.
When permitted to do so, you will need to book for lunch and dinner, with allocations of 90 minutes and no BYOB.
Service will be swift yet friendly but we may not be exactly how you remember us. Things will get back to normal just not right away so please be patient with us.
These are COVID times where we are all relying on each other’s common sense.
We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you properly again soon.
Marzio and the Osteria team